Have you received a difficult letter? Or do you have a lot to sort out with different organisations and not know where to start? Or are you worried about everything you need to sort out? Don't let it get you down. Come to the Servicepunt.
We can help you
The staff at the Servicepunt will listen to your situation and help you as much as possible. The help is free. The staff can use an interpreter to talk to you.
You can contact the Servicepunt in the following situations:
- You find using the internet difficult.
- You need help with an application.
- You are having trouble getting answers to your questions and cannot resolve them yourself.
- You need to sort out a lot with different organisations and you don't know where to start.
For questions about the government
You can come to us for help with your questions about or to the municipality. Or questions for other government organisations. For example:
- Tax authorities / Benefits
- Central Judicial Collection Agency (CJIB)
- Social Insurance Bank (SVB)
- Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND)
- Education Executive Agency (DUO)
- Central Administration Office (CAK)
You do not need to make an appointment. The Servicepunt is in the municipal offices.
- Where: Stadsplateau 1, Utrecht. The Servicepunt is at the reception desk in the hall on the ground floor.
- When: Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
You can also visit one of the district offices.