City of Utrecht How to make an appointment - International Student Registration
Getting to the appointment module of the Gemeente Utrecht
Please click the link in the mail sent to you by your education institute
- Should the link not work, please go to Registration international students
- Click the button x and make your appointment
Select date and timeslot appointment
- Step 1: Beschikbare datums
Select an available date from drop down menu
- Step 2: Beschikbare tijdstippen
Select one of the available time slots
- Step 3: 'Volgende'
Press volgende (=next) to proceed to the next page
By pressing 'vorige' (previous) you loose the link
By pressing 'stoppen' you stop the appointment module
Filling in your personal details
- Step 1: Uw gegevens
Fill in you personal details
- Date of birth (dd-mm-yyyy)
- Telephone number (10 digits, no blanks)
- Email address
- Step 2: Volgende
Press 'volgende' (=next) you proceed to the next page.
Checking and confirming appointment details
- Step 1: Overzicht gegevens
Check your personal and appointment details
- Step 2: Ik ga akkoord...
- Details correct? Tick box saying you agree-> proceed to step 3: 'verzenden'
- Details incorrect? Proceed to step 4: 'vorige'
- Step 3: Verzenden
Press 'verzenden' (send) to confirm the appointment
- Step 4: Vorige
Press 'vorige' (previous) to go back to the previous page for amendments
Bevestiging -> This is the confirmation of your appointment.
- Step 1: Afdrukken
Upon arrival in the Stadskantoor, you need to scan your QR code at the scanning device located in the centre of the reception hall:
- If you have a smartphone, please show your QR code on your smartphone
- If you don’t have a smartphone, print the QR code by pressing 'afdrukken
- Step 2: Scherm sluiten
Press 'scherm sluiten' (close screen) to finalise the procedure
Client Contact Centre by WhatsApp:
+31(0)6 – 24 92 76 65
Monday to Friday
8.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.